So, you’re ready to get started on a fabulous new design with Laura Jane Designs? Make sure you’ve followed the steps below and you’re on the list, my friend! I can’t wait to work with you!
Get Your Name On The Books
2. Submit your Project Request. Please give me the BASIC rundown of what you need from me! That way I know how much to estimate cost for you and I know where to place you in the schedule.
- I will respond within 24-36 business hours with a cost estimate, available start dates and additional questions, if applicable.
4. READ (I mean, really) the Terms of Design and electronically submit your agreement in the form at the bottom of the page.
5. Find the form you need and complete your Creative Design Brief. This needs to be submitted at least 3-4 days prior to your start date. This is the #1 resource of design information I reference when starting on your concept. Random emails and Facebook messages are not typically considered and very hard to keep up with. So, please be thorough and keep all of your requested design information in one spot- right here! It is so so important.
6. Wait for your start date! Let’s do this!